BBA Banking and Insurance at Shoolini University is a 4-year program that provides students a basic understanding of the insurance and banking industry. It focuses on the theoretical, technical, and practical knowledge in the specific sectors, along with management subjects.
The especially designed curriculum covers the study of the fundamental concepts of management with specialised training in subjects like International Banking and Insurance, Risk Management, Treasury Operations, Project & Infrastructure, Investment Banking, etc. It develops world-class banking and insurance sector capabilities among the management graduates.
Banking and Insurance is a flourishing industry and aspirants are groomed to take on the challenges in the booming domestic and international banking as well as the insurance sector.
Management graduates get global exposure through international exchange opportunities with renowned universities across the world. Prominent among these are, University of Arkansas, USA; Lanzhou University, China; University of Naples, Italy; Taipei Medical University, Taiwan; Gachon University, South Korea; South Dakota Mines University, USA.
Shoolini University is UGC Approved and NAAC Accredited.
- Ranked among ‘Top 65 Business Schools of India’ (NIRF)
- Stanford-based SPRINT program to develop soft skills to thrive in a competitive workplace
- Professionals from MNCs and large Indian corporates teach MBA program
- Extensive use of modern teaching methodologies
- Personality development modules: Communication Effectiveness Module offers ‘Best in Class’ techniques on communication skills for interviews and managerial effectiveness
- Student Management Club, ‘The Invincible’ for overall development of students
Key Areas of Research
- Principles of Management
- Treasury Operations
- Rural Finance
- Internal Auditor
- Investment Analyst
- Credit & Risk Manager
- Insurance Manager
- Investment Banker
- Asset Manager
- Agent/ Broker
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the placement opportunities available at Shoolini University?
Shoolini University has a dedicated and proactive Placement Cell, which coordinates to give a foothold to students in the industry, higher education and entrepreneurship. The School of Business Management conducts regular campus placements for students. Our students secure top placements with excellent pay packages in reputed companies, such as Genpact, ICICI, Marsh & Mclennan, C-Step, Toyota, Airtel, Tata Hitachi, HDFC Bank, Oberoi, Abacus O shore from Seychelles, Religare India, Infoline and many more.
What is the accreditation of BBA Banking and Insurance program?
This course at Shoolini University is approved by HPPERC and has UGC certification.
What is the Infrastructure available for BBA Banking and Insurance students?
Shoolini provides world-class infrastructure facilities to its students. The campus has more than 104 labs and innovative e-studios. It provides high-speed Internet, Ethernet, whiteboards and lightboards. Students have 24X7 access to EBSCO Online library with over one million publications. It is A+++ Rated Business School by Go Education, the best upcoming Private Business School in India by ASSOCHAM, and ranked 5th B School in Research Writing by Go Education.
- Eligibility: 10+2 (in any stream) with minimum 55% marks
- Admission Criteria: CUET/NEET/JEE/ SAT or Shoolini University's multiple choice entrance test (SU-SAT)
- Duration: 4 years
- Semester Fee
Himachal Pradesh Domicile : ₹75000
Non-Himachal Pradesh Domicile : ₹80000
* One-time refundable security fee of Rs. 10,000