This three-year UGC recognized course is an ideal course that serves as a launching pad for future progress, preparing you for exciting career options ahead. Firmly convinced that the world of education comprises not just the hard sciences but also the arts, humanities and social sciences, the BA Program caters to the needs of students looking for a humanistic perspective on life. It is a program that opens up different doors leading to a variety of careers.
For those interested in higher education, this will act as a steppingstone for a Masters and PhD. If you are interested in a career in the civil services, this will help pave the groundwork for taking competitive exams. For still others interested in the corporate sector, media, or journalism, this course helps you build a strong knowledge base, acquainting you with the basic subject knowledge required for pursuing a career in public life.
B.A. or Bachelor of Arts
10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks
By merit of qualifying examination
Shoolini University’s BA Program, designed as an interdisciplinary program, takes a holistic approach, honing the nascent skills of young students and helping them choose the right career in the years ahead. The program offers the option to further specialize in English or the Social sciences (History/ Political Science/ Sociology) and takes you further in avenues such as higher studies, corporate jobs, and competitive exams like the Civil services.
Higher studies: After completing a BA course candidates can pursue a Master of Arts [MA], Bachelor in Education [B.Ed], Diploma Courses, Master of Business Administration [MBA], among others. Candidates who want to make a career as a teacher can opt for a B.Ed course after completing their BA degree.
Government exams: Apart from these options candidates are informed that after completing their BA course they become eligible to appear for government exams.
Other popular jobs: Aspirants can also opt to pursue a job right after completing their BA course. Some popular job profiles that candidates can pursue after a BA course are Content Writer, Social Worker, various roles in the hospitality industry, Executive Assistant, HR Manager, Operations Manager, Graphic Designer, Primary School Teacher, Marketing Manager, Computer Operator, Customer Service Representative (CSR), various job roles in airline companies etc.
1. Curriculum designed keeping in view the new education policy and UGC’s recommendation for a transdisciplinary, holistic BA degree with Choice Based Credit System.
2. System of electives allows choices based on the student’s interest
3. Flexibility to complete credits for the course.
4. Open electives are designed for a holistic experience across disciplines
5. The average course salary of an aspirant of BA course is upwards of INR 4 lakhs per annum. This valuation depends on the specialisation option of the aspirant, his or her sector of employment, job profile, diligence and dedication at the workplace as well as the seniority and experience of that individual.