BTech Nanotechnology is a 4-year program at Shoolini University. The cutting-edge curriculum provides an understanding of the physical, chemical, and biological principles in the multi-disciplinary field of nanoscience and nanotechnology. It develops skills on the synthesis of nanomaterials and fabrication of micro and nano-structures, provides in-depth knowledge of advanced nanoscale characterisation techniques and develops analytical abilities. In addition, students acquire professional, scientific research, and computational skills for employment in industries, research and development centres and institutions of higher education.
Upon the completion of the program, graduates are ready to take on individual and teamwork responsibilities in a multidisciplinary environment. They can apply their knowledge in the domain of nanotechnology in industry and research with competence and get lucrative salaries across various sectors in different roles.
The faculty for BTech Nanotechnology comes from leading Indian and global universities such as Oxford, NIH, NCI, John Hopkins Medical School, IISc, JNU, DU, and ZSI. Many faculty members have received grants from national and international funding agencies.
BTech Nanotechnology (4 years) at Shoolini University has UGC certification.
- Illustrious faculty from top Indian & global universities
- Research-oriented environment
- Nanotechnology labs for experimental study
- Hands-on training at collaborating research institutes
- International exchange opportunities
Key Areas of Research
- Nanomaterial-based sensors
- Energy storage devices
- Nanomaterials for environmental applications
Frequently Asked Questions
- Eligibility: 10+2 with any of the three following subjects — physics /mathematics / chemistry / computer science / electronics / information technology / biology / informatics practices / biotechnology / technical vocational subject / agriculture / engineering graphics / business studies / entrepreneurship and minimum 60% marks
- Admission Criteria: CUCET/NEET/JEE/ SAT or Shoolini University's multiple choice entrance test, and faculty interaction
- Duration: 4 years
- Semester Fee
Himachal Pradesh Domicile : ₹72500
Non-Himachal Pradesh Domicile : ₹80000
* One-time refundable security fee of Rs. 10,000