BTech Advanced Manufacturing at Shoolini University is a 4-year interdisciplinary programme that has been framed as per the regulations of the National Education Policy (NEP-2020). This degree program enables students to specialise in designing and development of equipment that optimise manufacturing operations in any organisation.
The emphasis is on developing the abilities of students to conduct research, analyse the needs of a manufacturing facility, create prototypes and test structures. This helps the students to grow into competent professionals who can implement solutions against identified problems in the chosen engineering areas.
Shoolini University has a Centre of Excellence in VLCI and Centre of Excellence for Automobile Engineering, which deliver cutting-edge solutions in engineering technology.
BTech Advanced Manufacturing at Shoolini University is NAAC B+ accredited and has UGC certification.
- QS IGAUGE E-LEAD Certification
- QS Rank: 1st in India (Citation)
- NIRF Rank: School of Engineering: 103
- Nodal remote centre for IIT Bombay, IIT Kharagpur & TCS
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty
Advanced Manufacturing is a specialised engineering field. Students who complete BTech Advanced Manufacturing have a bright future in the engineering sector. They can seek career positions in industries like:
Key Areas of Research
Additive manufacturing for low-cost tooling| Machine tool dynamics and controls| Materials forming| Diffusion bonding and brazing| Nanomaterial synthesis| Photonic sintering techniques| polymer injection molding| electrically-assisted machining
Frequent Asked Questions
- Eligibility: 10+2 (in any stream) with minimum 50% marks
- Admission Criteria: CUCET/ SAT or Shoolini University's multiple choice entrance test, and faculty interaction
- Duration: 4 years
- Semester Fees: ₹65000
* One-time refundable security fee of Rs. 10,000