SHOOLINI ENGINEERING SCHOLARSHIP TEST : 2018-19
Shoolini University’s Scholarship Scheme
Scholarships for the the year 2018 through SEST
|Shoolini Engineering Scholarship Test||50 Lacs||Total 51 Scholarships ranging from 30,000/- to 5,00,000/-|
|Amount||No. of Scholarships||Total|
Note: Scholarship will be applicable one time only.
For more information about SEST
Phone – 01792-308000 / 09625233304 OR E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Test Date: 26 May, 2018
I N S T R U C T I O N S
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE APPLYING TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR ONLINE/OFFLINE TEST SCHEDULED APRIL ONWARDS TO GET A SEST SCHOLARSHIP BASED ON MERIT, WILL BE CLAIMED ONLY IF YOU ARE TAKING ADMISSION IN SHOOLINI UNIVERSITY.
1. You are eligible to apply for SEST- 2018 only if you are currently a bona fide student of class 12th (science stream only) and 12th Passed. In other words, you can apply for SEST scholarships of this year only if you are appearing in 12th class or 12th passed aspiring for Engineering career.
2. There is no registration fee to apply for the same this year.
3. Last date of registration for SEST 2018 is May 15,2018.
4. The Summit Research Program Students are not eligible for this scholarship.
5. Test Centers are available only in the below mentioned locations :
6. Write your Full Name as it appears in your school/college certificates.
7. Write Full name of your father.
8. Fill up your Date of birth (DOB) as per your High School Certificate.
9. Give your full and correct address for correspondence along with correct Pin Code of the area/town.
10. You should write your correct permanent and functional Alternate and Mobile numbers as well as any other alternative telephone number to enable us to instantly inform you about any important matter regarding the test. Please do not change your numbers till your final result is declared.
11. Please make sure you mention your correct E-mail Id as we need it to send you all our notices or alerts first by e-mail and then by phone call and/or SMS.
12. Though percentage of marks in the qualifying and other previous exams is no bar to apply for SEST and, that is why, we do not check your percentage of marks now. This will only help us verify your details when you win a high rank and/or a scholarship based on your performance in the test.
13. Please note: Incorrect information may lead to rejection of your application form. You must undertake the responsibility of the correctness of all the information that you give in the application form.
14. You must upload your latest and clear photograph as proof of your identity in the application form. The photo must either be in (JPG, JPEG,PNG, PDF) format & it should be of a passport-size and its memory size should not be more than 100 KB.
Please keep the scanned copy of your photo ready before you start the registration process.
15. Results may sometimes be delayed due to any unforeseen reasons. So, you need to keep patience while waiting for it. Winners will be informed individually as soon as the final list is ready. The result will be put up RESULT column of our website www.shooliniuniversity.com .
16. ADMIT CARDS will be sent only by e-mail. You will also be able to download your Admit Card from our website .
* Subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria and availability of seats through Scholarship.
Test Date: 26 May, 2018
Please visit the website regularly to know more about any issues related to hall-tickets, venue address, result, etc.