Various labs catering to the teaching learning needs of the students include:
1. Information Technology Lab: The School has one IT lab with internet facility. Students get a practical demonstration of softwares and simulations such as the use of tally and balance sheet preparation etc.. Students can also access all online learning resources in the IT lab.
2. Language Lab: Language Lab is fully functional in the Knowledge Center to promote ‘self-learning,’ and is over and above formal language classes to prepare them for tests like ILETS, TOEFL etc.
3. E-Labs: There are two e-labs with a capacity of 300 students. Fully air conditioned labs are well equipped with the facility of video tele conferencing and audio visual aids.
4. Meditation Centre: Meditation centre in the School provides the environment of serenity and mental relaxation to the students.
5. Skill Centre: Skill centre has been developed to enhance soft and hard skills of the students. The centre caters to the needs of slow learners and of the students who are poor in communication skills. In addition, it focuses on overall personality enhancement of the students across the University. This works in conjunction with Language Lab.
Analytical Lab: Analytical lab located in the Knowledge Center is being extensively utilized for statistical analysis by students and research scholars.