Management Sciences and Liberal Arts
|Faculty for School of Business Management & Liberal Arts|
The Faculty of Management Sciences and Liberal Arts maintains high levels of academic excellence and innovation in management. We aim at developing leaders by providing adequate interaction with leading subject matter experts and exposure to the industry.
The roadmap is to deliver a unique global education to students, executives and global management community through 3R: Rigour, Relevance and Reliability.
Highlights of the course
1. Nationally and internationally acclaimed full-time faculty who have several years of experience either as academicians or in the industry.
2. Our links with corporate world and industry enable us to develop vibrant, multi-disciplinary, progressive courses that reflect the business climate and keep our teaching and research relevant and challenging.
3. Ranked 19th among top private Business Schools in India by Dainik Bhaskar.
4. Adjudged 'Best Private Upcoming Business School' by ASSOCHAM India and rated A+++ by Go-Education.
1. As part of its ongoing endeavour to provide world class education to our management students we conduct a value addition three week 'Sprint MBA' programme, which has been inspired by Stanford University's mini-MBA.
2. Sprint MBA is structured around 4 key modules. It encompasses a refresher on critical business skills and knowledge along with a variety of communication and personality development modules needed to optimize individual performance, and offers students an opportunity to apply the concepts taught in the class room to the real world.