1. Select your course of choice.
2. Satisfy yourself about your eligibility for the course.
3. Procure the Admission Form online or find it in the Prospectus.
4. You can get the university Prospectus by any of the following means:
• By Hand: Shoolini University City Office (The Mall, Solan) Counter/ University's Bajhol Campus – FREE.
• By Post: A candidate can send a request at 'Shoolini University, Post Box 9, The Mall, Solan – FREE.
• Download FREE online.
5. Submit the duly filled Admission Form with a processing fee of Rs. 800 in Cash or through Cheque payable at par/ Demand Draft drawn in favour of 'Shoolini University' payable at Solan, either by hand or through registered post, to:
Post Box 9, Head Post Office,
The Mall, Solan-173 212 (HP).
6. Attach self-attested photocopies of all academic certificates, testimonials and 3 passport size photographs with the Admission Form.
“For Assistance in Travelling and Boarding please contact Mr. Shivendra Gupta 9625233302”