- All India 2nd Rank in Biotechnology by BioSpectrum 2013 & 2012
- All India Number 19 among Private Business Schools-Dainik Bhaskar 2014
- Most Upcoming Engineering College in North India- ASSOCHAM Excellence Awards 2014
- A+++ rated Business School - Go Education 2013
- Awarded Best Upcoming Private Business School- ASSOCHAM 2013
- Multiple alliance with leading foreign universities and organisations: Seoul National University, University of Suwon, Gachon University & Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea; Bukovinian State Medical University, Ukraine; University of Ulster, Northern Ireland; Chung Yuan Christian University, Taiwan,; Magna Carta College, UK;Sierra Bio Life, Australia, Lanzhou University, China; National Taiwan University of Science & Technology; Plants and Poisons Board of Kenya.
- Alliance with Genpact; Anand Automotives Group for Automobile Engineering
- International student and faculty exchange programme.
- Best Placements in the region across disciplines incluiding MBA, Engineering and Biotechnology; Highest package Rs 11 lakh for final batch and highest stipend of Rs 60,000 for summer internships.
- Recognition from DST, DRDO,DBT, ICMR and multiple government agencies; Over Rs 150 million research and development grants.
- Top faculty-Over two dozen foreign qualified Post-Doc; Forty percent doctorate faculty.
- Fully operational learning management system with online lectures.
- Over 5000 students trained at GOI sponsored INSPIRE Science Camp.
- Transgenic Life Sciences & National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources for molecular research other organizations.
- Nutrahelix, Alembic, Alkem, Dabur, Venus Remedies Ltd. Zydus Cadilla and US Vitamins and other pharmaceutical and nutraceutical companies to enhance the employability of students of pharmacy through lectures by industry experts, internship and project work.
- Membership of Confederation of India Industry and Association of Commonwealth Universities and PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
- A remote R&D centre for ‘Aakash’ Tablet has been set up at Shoolini University of Biotechnology and Management Sciences in partnership with IIT Mumbai.
- Tie up with DAMCO Soft for software testing.
- Tie up with Tirupati Medicare Limited, Sirmaur (HP) for Academia-Industrial research.
- Alliance with Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology, Punjab.
- Collaboration with Upkar Pharmaceuticals for microbial & pharmaceutical testing of their lab samples.
- Tie up with TCS for conducting online examination GATE, JEE etc.